Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cricut Craft Room Challenge!

While admiring the many blogs out there featuring the lovely Cricut I came across a cool challenge! On the Cricut Craft Room Blog they are doing a Craft Room challenge that requires you to do some welding. I am just getting my feet wet but I really enjoy the Craft Room and how it lets you take the cartridge images to the next level. I thought I would throw my hat into the ring and post a couple of things I made this week in the Craft Room using the welding technique.


I am in Puppy Love with this new card!

This little guy I made for my Husband for Valentine's Day. We have a old mutt of a dog named Helga who is the sweetest thing ever! When going through the Create-A-Critter cart, I saw the "Dalmatian" and thought of her and new I would have to incorporate her in a card somewhere. I welded two hearts together to make my card base from the Victorian Romance cart. I used the Craft Room Basics to weld together the words Puppy and L ve. I replaced the O with the same heart I used for the card base. I welded the bone from onto the top of the Dalmatian's head for a bow effect. Overall I love how the card came out. I am sure my husband will love all the pink but he knows Helga would never be caught dead without her pink collar or bow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my posts! I truly appreciate it!