Monday, February 27, 2012

Long Time No Post...

So I have to admit. Life has been crazy and this whole blog thing got put on the back burner for awhile. My crafting has not stopped at all though so I will post some lovely things I have made since my last post :)

A just because card that I thought came out lovely.

A simple Happy Birthday card with a funky envelope to match :)

I just love this little monkey!

My first attempt at the Batman Cartridge. Seriously rough need to make these bad boys bigger next time!

I love the bat cut outs on the handle.

Nick's Valentine that I absolutely love. Made with the Sophie cartridge I won in the Cricut Craft Room Challenge. One of the best cards I have made.

My first attempt at some vinyl on canvas. I did some melty crayon art and came out with this lovely piece.

I promise to do better on updating. I am trying to get some of my St. Patty's Day and Easter cards going this month and cannot wait to share with you all :) Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my posts! I truly appreciate it!