Sunday, March 11, 2012

Saint Patrick's Day and Easter

Happy Saturday all! I whipped together a few Saint Patrick's Day cards I wanted to send out and started on an Easter one so I will be able to do a few before it gets here. Sorry about the picture quality. My good camera's batteries are dead. Thanks for looking!

Hat is from Everyday Paper Doll  Dress Up. I added some flowers in the back for pop.
This one came out a lot better than the picture shows. I sponge painted the paper for a textured look.
I love how this came out! The birds and eggs are cut from the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge. I used Peachy Keen stamps for their faces. The basket is from Create a Critter and the grass and clouds from Everyday Paper Dolls.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my posts! I truly appreciate it!