Monday, June 18, 2012

Finally able to post some work!!

Alright my camera is good to go now and I am ready to share what I have been working on!

First is a couple of congratulatory cards for a coworker who got a promotion and a friend who just graduated!


This card I made using the "Card 2" feature on the French Manor cartridge. I then took the "Way 2 Go" from Tags Bags and More 2 and cut it on the inside. This card was for a guy so I thought I would man it up a bit by embossing the front.

This one I made using my Wild Card cartridge. I loved using this cart as it was completely effortless. I just followed the layers and I was done! Great for a last minute card!

I also spent some time making my sister and boyfriend their housewarming card. This is what I came up with.




I thought it would be fun to make doll versions of themselves and it finally gave me an excuse to use my Teen Scene Paper Doll cartridge.I made the house from the Wild Card Cart. I couldn't forget their cat Luna so I used meow to cut a chubby kitty. I just colored her spots on so it would look more like her. It was a real hit!



I also spent some time moving my craft room into our basement. There just isn't enough room in our office and I think my husband felt I was taking over. We now joke that I have been moved to the dungeon. It is still a work in progress but I have big plans for it once I get finished.

 I found an old DVD holder down there and have now converted it to my new cartridge holder! Time to get some more cartridges!!











I am also in the middle of a fun ABC book project. I made one for one of my kiddos on my list but forgot to take pictures. The foster parents loved it so much I am making on to put into our charity auction! I will definitely post it once it's finished.

Hopefully things will settle down here and I will be able to post more regularly.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my posts! I truly appreciate it!