Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Trunk full of love!

Here's a fun little Valentine I made with the Animal Antics Cartridge. I simply cut out the elephant minus the watering can and layered it accordingly. I cut the scalloped rectangle from CCR basics out of a velvety heart paper I got in a grab bag from Hobby Lobby. On top of the scalloped rectangle I placed some flowers to add some dimension. Then I hand cut a tiny Valentine for my elephant to give out along with a tiny flower to put behind my elephant's ear.

As a side note, I placed my order for the new Cricut Explore and I cannot wait until it gets here!! I have started my new job but will not let it affect my projects! I have lots to show you all!

Happy Crafting and Valentine's Day!
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my posts! I truly appreciate it!