Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Helloooo Handsome!

Nick and I partook in completely redoing our master bedroom. We painted the walls, updated light fixtures, changed window treatments and got a brand new bedroom set. Now that the remodel is done, I had to add some art to give it the Gina flair. I saw some pillows on Pinterest that had the sayings, hello there handsome and good morning gorgeous and absolutely loved them. Now I am clueless when it comes to sewing so I decided to turn that pillow into a canvas to put above our night stands!

Assembly was easy with my new Cricut Explore. I simply picked out the font I wanted and typed it out on a 12x12 canvas. I added a mustache on Nick's because, well, I really just wanted a reason to use the cut, and hearts for mine. I  made the striping effect with washi tape and cut the phrases out with black vinyl. I am so happy with how they came out! Thanks for taking a look!

Gina

2 comments:

  1. Got to your blog from the cricut message board. Very nice, wish I had an explore. I burn up my cricut expression and know the possibilities are endless with explore

    My blog is moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! The Explore is a wonderful machine and I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my posts! I truly appreciate it!