Saturday, April 19, 2014

It's a Girl!

It's another Saturday so that means it's time for another page to be completed for Mikayla's baby book. She recently found out she is having a little girl and I am so excited for her. We are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of this little bundle of joy! For the gender reveal, she had cupcakes made. This of course needed a page in the book so off to work I went. I designed everything in Design Space. The owl is from Miss Kate's Cuttables, the shoes from Kate's ABC's and the frame from Small Talk Frames and Tags. Mom requested that I use purple now that we know the gender and I had zero problem with that since purple is my favorite color! I am really enjoying putting this book together for her!

Thanks for stopping by!
Gina

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you soooo much! You are sooo talented!!! Most likely this girl is gonna have a bunch of scrapbooks in her future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you soooo much! You are sooo talented!!! Most likely this girl is gonna have a bunch of scrapbooks in her future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you soooo much! You are sooo talented!!! Most likely this girl is gonna have a bunch of scrapbooks in her future!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my posts! I truly appreciate it!