Saturday, July 26, 2014

Where in the World is Gina?

With my new position at work I have lots people always wondering where I am at! I decided to make a sign for the kiddos (and my coworkers) to let them know exactly where I am at!

This was super fun and easy to make with my explore. I started out with some basic shapes, a circle and a flower. I then added my text using the writing feature. This has to be my favorite feature of the Explore! Simply enter in your text then click attach! I then found an arrow shape to attach to a clothespin. After cutting all my pieces I realized the card stock I picked out was kind of flimsy. I had just used up a Cricut mat and it was sitting on my floor next to my trash bin. I thought that would make a perfect backing to my sign! So I decided to bust out my deep cut blade and give it a shot. It took a few adjustments but after using a multicut of 7 and the pressure on the highest setting, I was able to pop out the circle shape from the mat. I added a few metallic embellishments and I was good to go!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my posts! I truly appreciate it!