Sunday, October 12, 2014

Baby Book Completed!

It's done! It's done! It's finally done!! After numerous weekends of purple and owls and I have finally finished one of my oldest friend's baby book. I am so happy with how it came out despite the little imperfections here and there. It was a fun journey and I think as the book goes on my growth in scrapbook making shows. Now for the best part... PICTURES!!

The cover was made with vinyl for the lettering and flourish. I then used printable vinyl and the new print then cut feature for the owls!























I added monthly photos to the end of the book so mom can add her own photos through out the year!

2 comments:

  1. I have done 11 first year baby albums and I think you did a wonderful job on yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my posts! I truly appreciate it!